2. Stop worrying about the future: Don't stress yourself now while worrying about the future.
3. Make to-do lists: By organizing your day and setting small goals for yourself, you're sure to feel more at ease.
4. Talk to people: If you're feeling down, consult in a trusty friend and talk to them, chances are that they've felt that way too. If you don't want to consult in somebody, try writing in a journal as it can sometimes have a similar effect and relieve you of stress.
5. Organize your room: A clean space is a clean mind. By decluttering your area, your mind is at ease, and it's always refreshing to walk into a tidy room.
6. Listen to upbeat playlists: listening to music that makes you feel good is sure to make you happier, as studies have shown that music can boost one's mood.
7. Take care of yourself: Whether that's painting your nails, soaking in the bath, or taking a four hour nap, it's important to listen to your body and let it rest and restore.
8. Smile: Research shows that just the action of smiling and moving your face muscles boosts dopamine production.